Tuesday, January 12, 2010
"When I'm 8...
I'm going to get a job, a cat and then find a restaurant and get married. Actually I'm going to get married at Serranos (a local Mexican restaurant)" Thinking back to a few days Christopher asked me if I people could get married in restaurants. I told him yes, I suppose people could get married anywhere they wanted. Lol, I guess he really was paying attention to me. Hahaha. That's what Christopher told Jonathan and I the other day over dinner. It was hilarious. He was SO very serious. I asked him if he had any girls in mind (he's been going through a "girl craze" lately) and without a moments hesitation he said "yes." I said "oh really? Who?" He looked at me and said "Paulina" with a very longing look in his eye. "Is she in your class?" Even though I knew she was. "Yes, she is." I said "Oh, she's pretty." "Mom, she's BEAUTIFUL!" he said to me. It was so funny. Every girl he comes into contact (whether it's the check-out girl at the grocery store, a girl on a t.v. show, girl he sees in a store-get the point) is now his "girlfriend." He's a riot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is the smartest, funniest, cutest kid I "know". You are a lucky family! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha! Cute! But keep him away from S. Mike is planning some "uncomfortableness" for any future boyfriends. We don't want things to get too weird. You know, because Christopher would totally outwit him!
ReplyDelete